Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

BACK          1/22/13

#1  BB Hang Muscle Snatch

      Every 30 seconds, do 3 reps of BB Hang Muscle Snatch.  See Exercise Demo Page.
      Do 10 total sets.  Use the same weight for all sets.  Don't go too heavy.  

#2  Do 2 rounds of:

      BB Row - 4 reps
      BB Deadlift - 4 reps
      BB Hang Clean - 4 reps
      BB Front Squat - 4 reps

      Do all reps with a clean grip and try not to release the bar until you have 
      completed the round (all 16 reps).  Rest between rounds.

#3  Strict Pullup

      Every minute, on the minute, begin a set of pullups.  Do 7 reps the first minute, 
      then 8 reps the second minute, 9 reps the third minute, etc.  Continue adding one
      pullup per minute until:
      A) you fail to complete the required number of pullups before
      the start of the next minute
      -OR- 
      B) you complete the round of 14 pullups.  

2 comments:

  1. FU! I'm off probation and could'nt hold my tongue any longer, this website is ridicoulus and I'm doing doing these workouts. Back to P90X for me, at least I got better results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can get a good pump jammin' to Silverchair while getting my Tae Bo on.. Tell me how you feel about your "functional strength" when you are eatin' a roundhouse from my Chuck Taylor's... Total chumps..

    ReplyDelete